Just a few quick reminders about events that are coming up in the near future. Next week the seventh graders will be presenting their History Exhibitions (2/10). A schedule will be handed out shortly so parents can come and see the presentations. Also next week is I Love Math Day (2/11). I'm sure everyone has been exposed to the wonderfully mind twisting questions Mr. Lawrence has been giving to the kids. As in previous years we will have a panel of three individuals who love math and have them discuss their love with the kids.
This Thursday and next Tuesday and Wednesday from 3:30 to 5:00 I will be having Parent/Teacher Conferences. We will be discussing the midterms. If you have not heard from the office but would like to schedule a meeting please contact the office or email me.
Our mid Winter Break is just around the corner. The break is from Friday 2/12 - Tuesday 2/16. School will resume on Ash Wednesday (2/17). Right after the break 7th graders will be taking their Terra Nova tests. If a student misses a test they will have to make it up after school.